- This event has passed.
Labour Business Fringe – A Race to the Top: Securing Decent Work for All
26 September, 2017 at 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
New ways of working and new forms of business in the gig economy, the Taylor report, how to protect workers’ rights in a world of free-lancing and self-employment, etc
- Chair: Bill Esterson MP (Shadow Business & Enterprise Minister)
- Yvette Cooper MP (Chair of the Home Affairs Select Committee)
- Bill Esterson MP (Shadow Business Minister)
- Ed Mayo (CEO of Co-operatives UK)
- Stevie Spring CBE (Portfolio Chairman)
- Rebecca Seeley-Harris (Former Senior Policy Advisor to the Office of Tax Simplification).
Timing: 12:30pm to 2:30pm on Tuesday September 26th.
Venue: Hilton Brighton Metropole, Durham Hall – Kielder Room.
Co-Sponsors: Labour Business and the Co-op Party